Lisa’s Fresh Take
"They DESERVE what you do! You tell 'em I said that."
- Dr. Phillip C, McGraw
Lisa McCallum is a Divorce Specialist and the author of the book “Your Dreams First… The Divorce Within Yourself.” She is the authority on helping people move forward after divorce.
Through her courses, coaching and speaking she will show you how to put yourself first so you can have the freedom to live your life the way you want after divorce.
Her courses, 5 Lessons to Putting Yourself First, 5 Lessons on Divorcing Well, and 6 Lessons on Being Exceptional After Divorce first will provide the tools for you to know how to make yourself a priority, let go of relationships that aren’t serving you, create the best relationship with your kids, yourself and future partners. You will have confidence in yourself.
Lisa has interviewed Dr.Phil at the Mega Success Event hosted by JT Foxx in LA where Dr.Phil said, “ people not only need Lisa’s help but DESERVE her help.”
Are you sick and tired of not getting what you want? This is your year to finally make your vision, dreams and goals a reality. This course will touch on 5 important lessons on helping you put yourself first.
Lisa’s lessons include:
- Lesson 1: How to take radical self responsibility
- Lesson 2: How to stop feeling alone
- Lesson 3: Being resilient and asking for support
- Lesson 4: Listen to your intuition
- Lesson 5: Treat yourself
Lisa will show you how to delve into what you want, put your needs first, let go of the old story and quit blaming. Lisa will help you to find the support you need and how to honour yourself.
Lisa will help you learn how take responsibility for yourself, let go of your story, find the people that support your decision and let go of those who don’t. Lisa will discuss why your desires, needs and sex is important. She will help you overcome the loneliness, learn to self care and focus on yourself.
Lisa’s five lessons on divorce include:
- Lesson 1: Own your reason for leaving
- Lesson 2: The truth about sex
- Lesson 3: Avoiding the divorce plague
- Lesson 4: Overcoming loneliness
- Lesson 5: Following your intuition.
Being Exceptional After Divorce requires that you welcome the best decision you could ever make for yourself with open arms. This is the course for anyone who is feeling alone and worried about their future. You will gain the confidence and have closer relationships that will help you move forward into the life you deserve.
Lisa’s 6 lessons of being Exceptional include:
- Lesson 1: This all about you and loving you
- Lesson 2: There is something more than just you to connect to
- Lesson 3: Connecting to other people
- Lesson 4: Your new relationship
- Lesson 5: Relationships with Friends
- Lesson 6: This is about legacy